When you open up a UFC Strike account, you also create a Dapper Wallet which stores your Moment NFTs, payment and security information. To learn more about the Dapper Wallet check out our article here. If you already have an account associated with a Dapper Wallet or other Dapper Sports Studio products, you do not need to create another account. You can just log in with your existing credentials.
Otherwise, you can join UFC Strike by clicking on the Connect Wallet button in the top right corner of ufcstrike.com where you will be redirected to the following screen in the form of a pop-up window:
From there, you can create your account with either:
- Social Login (Google or Apple ID)
- You will be directed to the social login page of your choice to use your existing credentials to create a new account.
- If you are not signed in to a Google account, or you have multiple Google accounts active in your browser, you will be asked to select the Google account you would like to use.
- If you choose to use your Apple ID to create an account, it will prompt you to either hide or share your email address. We recommend sharing your email address with us to avoid any delays in communication with you when contacting our Support Team. For more details on hiding or sharing your email with Apple ID check out our article here.
- Email and Password
- If you do not wish to use a social login for your account, you will be prompted to create an account with your email and a password. You will then be asked to verify your account through an email.